Ben Whipple, Attorney

1150 S. Colony Way
Palmer, AK 99645
United States
Phone: (907) 745-1776
Fax: (907) 745-1775

What documents, evidence, and information will my personal injury attorney need to help me with my claim?

You should hold on to anything that relates to your claim. This includes materials such as:

  • Letters from insurance companies
  • Medical papers
  • Notes or diary entries of how the accident has affected you
  • Photographs of the accident
  • Witness statements and contact info

Your auto accident attorney will let you know what he or she will need to prove your personal injury claim.

Back To Auto Accident FAQs